The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.
Privacy & Cookies Statement
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure, - held in a secure environment, and access to it will be restricted according to the ‘need to know' basis.
To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and protect the information we collect online.
What we collect about you
We process the personal data of customers, prospects, enquirers, workers and suppliers. We may collect, store and use the following personal information about you:
- Information that you provide when requesting information
- Information that you provide subscribing to our e-newsletter
- Any other information you choose to give us, including business cards
Please let us know if the personal data we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The data you provide to use typically includes"
- Email address
- Fax number
- Telephone number
- How you heard about us
- Information relating to purchases you have made, including payment details
- Company name, trading address, registration number, website, VAT number, number of employees
- Any other personal information that you choose to send us
We also collect information about you from other sources, including visitors to events we arrange.
We collect information about your visits to this website. This includes collecting unique online identifies such as IP addresses. Please see our Cookies section for more details.
What we do with your information
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you
- To provide you with information about our services, and to deal with enquiries and requests about them
- To improve our products and services
- To send you marketing communications which we believe to be of interest to you
- To send you email notifications and newsletters
- To maintain your contact preferences
- For marketing research purposes, conducting customer satisfaction surveys and responding to your website visits
- To fulfil a contract with you if you are a customer, supplier or worker
- To prevent fraud
Disclosing your personal data
We shall keep your personal data within PinS
and our trusted third parties except where disclosure is required by law.
How long we keep your personal information
We only keep your personal information for as long as we need to, so that we can use it for the reasons described above. Where your information is no longer required or is no longer relevant, we will ensure it is disposed of securely.
Your rights and control over your personal data
To exercise any of these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or at the address below.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
- Access your personal data by making a subject access request
You have the right at any time to ask us what personal information we hold about you, and to ask us to update, amend or delete any data that is incorrect or out of date. As data controller, we will be as clear and transparent as possible and uphold any requests for data disclosure or amendment as soon as possible.
- Rectification, erasure or restriction of your information where this is justified
The accuracy of your personal data is important to us. You can rectify/update your personal data, including your address and contact details at any time. We will delete or correct it promptly at your request.
Object to the processing of your information
You have the right to ‘block' or suppress processing of your personal data. Every marketing communication we send will include the right to object to marketing.
The right to make a compliant to the data protection regulator
If you wish to make a complaint or seek advice from a supervisory authority please contact the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO
is the UK's independent body set up to uphold your rights to data privacy. The ICO can be contacted at
The Office of the Information Commissioner,
Tel: +44 (0) 01625 545 745
Links to Other websites
Privacy and Cookies
or see or details below.
This website is owned and operated by Partners in Screenprint
If you have any questions about this policy or your personal data, please contact:
PinS at partnersinscreenprint.co.uk
When you visit our website, it is possible that information in the form of a "cookie" is stored on your computer.
These so called 'analytics' programs also tell us if, on an anonymous basis, how people reached this site (e.g. from a search engine) and whether they have been here before helping us to put more money into developing our services for you instead of marketing spend.
You can set your browser in such a way that all cookies, including those linked to Partners in Screenprint, are blocked or that a message is displayed as soon as a cookie is set. However, keep in mind that many services may not work properly if you have cookies disabled.